Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Fairy Tail 313 spoilers: Orga the Godslayer


It will be an amazing chapter, some points from the spoilers:



Lucy from the future passes out
so no explanations from her, maybe in 2-10 chapters we'll get more information from her. I believe she will be the key to next arc.

Minerva, Kagura and Erza fight continues
Link number 2
We'll see when this fight ends - I'm expecting something great to happen

Laxus meets with Orga from Sabertooth, Orga revealed being a Godslayer(!)
This will be an amazing fight, I'll sure be waiting for it. Some people had correctly speculated for Orga being Godslayer - well done.

Sting is still sitting around and asks Lector to watch him as he plans to bring Sabertooth victory.
Well, I'm not too disappointed for him to be sitting around: we've got so much exciting stuff on the way. His time will come soon enough, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment