Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Claymore: Monster Mayhem

I remember once liking Claymore. Now in chapter 134 there's only half-baked monsters pounding each others. Sure it's visually impressive and it satisfies my taste for arts, but it's like a nice yet empty shell. Nothing much to say about chapters like these - maybe someone likes, I don't so much.



To be honest I haven't followed Claymore that intensively: my sense of current storyline is very foggy. This tends to happen especially with mangas that are released too rarely. With all the mangas that appear biweekly I tend to forget easily - what do you think happens with Claymore that is released monthly? Of course the general excitement and interest in the story affects too. Maybe this is a sign of a story not that interesting to me, like it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment