Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bleach Chapter 527: The End of Ichigos Journey

Comments:
As I was saying last week of week before that that Bleach really needs at least some decent plot developments and my wishes were answered very quickly!

Zaraki Kenpachis Zanpakuto awakening is definitely a pleasant surprise, I hadn't even thought of that when I was only thinking how pointless his and Unohana Yachirus fight was, but it's pleasant to see that it did serve a higher purpose. If I'd have to speculate about his bankai it could be somewhat similar to Unohanas, since it could be linked to her death somehow. We'll have to see.

Ichigos failure at Oetsus test is also a pleasant surprise: of course a fan would have rooted for Ichigo to pass these kinds of tests with shining marks, but it's different with me. This plot development actually managed to surprise me and really got me thinking, what now. Things are not going as straightforward as it would have seemed in the first place and if that is not a good thing then I don't know what is. I'm hoping that Kubo Tite will be able to upkeep this kind of flow for chapters to come.

Recap of Bleach 527: Eliminate From Heaven

-Zarakis and Unohanas fight has ran its course. Zaraki Kenpachi is yelling for her not to die.

-Zaraki Kenpachi is hearing someones voice. It's obviously his Zanpakutou "awakening" telling Zaraki its name.

-Meanwhile at Oetsus place Renji has managed to survive his test unlike Ichigo

-Ichigo gets sent somewhere outside of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment