Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bleach Chapter 526: Unohana Yachiru defeated

Comments

If you are a hardcore Bleach fan and happen to read this I have to say that Bleach has never been one of my favorites and I don't completely understand (remember) all the character chemstries that lie behind the story.

In my opinion Kubo Tite has a bad fetish of trying to make something like this too artistic and melodramatic, which happens to in my case work against itself. This whole fight mostly feels like a filler in which Kubo is trying to milk out the most money he can before he absolutely has to put stop to Bleach.

The artwork and style of bleach is too often too plain and seems a bit "lazy" even though it has it's uses. Unfortunately I'm not just satisfied with this crap, there absolutely was not anything I expected of this battle and in return I received less than that. There wasn't even splashy scenes or anything like that, but some forced drama.

This chapter could be described as confusing crap

Recap of Bleach 526: The Battle

-The battle between Zaraki Kenpachi and Unohana Yachiru continues.

-Unohana heals her wound with Kaidou which is healing kidou.

-Unohana then uses her Bankai, Minazuki which seems to be kind of that makes blood low everywhere.

-Next it looks like Zaraki and Unohana are both melting away, but that turns out to be just an illusion.

-Unohana reminisces over her past and the moment she met Zaraki.

-The battle ends with Zaraki Kenpachi apparently piercing through Unohana Yachiru.

No comments:

Post a Comment