Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Super cool, funny and amazing One Piece gifs

Just for your pleasure: ENJOY these amazing pictures!





Enjoy, I know I did. Couple gifs from Shabondy Archipelago after timeskip, Monster/Zombie Luffy pounding Oz at Thriller Bark, Zoro pwning robot Kuma and Ace versus Blackbeard showdown: Sun against Darkness.


Monster Chopper utterly pwns this guy, can't even remember who he throws, but he's nontheless so cool

I also found a map of Grand Line which shows pretty well how first half of the story progressed. Enjoy.


I remember laughing so much to this. He was being unusually awesome and I honestly was expecting for him to land properly, how wrong I was.


Ugly. When one of the four emperors Big mam was introduced as a "foreshadow" in some of the earlier episodes / chapters I really tought "big" was referring mostly to her fatness or something like that. I'll be very interested to see more of her even though she isn't a pleasure to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment