Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Soul Eater, pretty decent shonen

I made a mistake of watching anime before manga. Even without comparing the two anime was really terrible. I'm actually pretty proud of myself having finished all the little over 50 episodes. They changed the plot from the original to something unimaginably bad and I remember how I had to after watching that to check from manga did the artist really make something that undigestable: thank god he didn't.


Soul Eater manga which is still going on is actually pretty good compared to the anime adaptation. Story goes on in a nice flow and art looks good. Too bad that the anime left such a crappy taste in my mouth that it must have affected to my enjoyment of the manga. Anyways it's pretty decent shonen, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment