Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fairy Tail ending soon?


My thoughts on the speculation, that Fairy Tail would be ending in a couple of years:


I  don't think it's probable. Hiro Mashima still has lots of ways to go with the story so that he isn't in too tight spot ie. compared to Naruto which definitely is, or at least should be ending soon. We should think about this from the business perspective: Fairy Tail has been gaining lots of popularity over the years and I'm sure it still hasn't peaked. I think that if Hiro would even hint about putting a quick end to the story 1. Editors would be resisting it a lot 2. Fans would start an uprising.

So if we think this whole thing from business perspective and from the potential of the ways which Fairy Tail story could go I'd say it isn't ending anytime soon. Of course there's still possibility that are Hiro's personal reasons - we can only hope that he won't start taking example from Togashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment