Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One Piece 702 Spoiler

New Character, an old man with crazy power

"The blind have the privilege of, never having to gaze upon this world's refuse" Who's the old man?

The spoiler for One Piece 702 is not out yet, we expect the release of One Piece 702 spoiler by tomorrow every Wednesday of every week. Just a summary from last chapter (One Piece 701) Luffy team (Straw Hat Pirate) safely landed in Dressrosa Island, people called is the island of love and passion. There is no exact reason for it, just maybe because human and toys are living together peacefully, and all the toys are alive with soul inside them.

I was wondering why Oda sensei made all the toys alive, and how could it be by One Piece logic. I know there must be some explanation behind it. After a long thought, I come up with thinking stated the reason might because of fake devil fruit produced with smile SAD products. One Piece is crazy, all the stories are well done and full of surprise. So to think the reason why all dols are alive has something to do with smile SAD is just a normal case for One Piece. I don't think we will find the answer in One Piece Spoiler 702, maybe in the next few chapters ahead or by the end of its arc.

Previously beside of their original plan, Luffy destroy and rescue team ended up meeting with an old man. The last introduction on him was his huge gravity power. I think it must be a devil fruits power, may be he ate gravity fruit and now he is controlling gravity. Why is he so strong and blind is still a question I cannot find the answer, but I got a feeling that this person will be one of Luffy team in the future. I predict Zoro will fight this man in near coming chapter, I really want to see Zoro fighting with his full strength.

I miss the fight when they are fighting far stronger enemies, where they could get killed but managed to survived with victories. For One Piece Spoiler 702, I predict no fight and only introduction of new character. Too soon for serious fight, and that's not Oda style...

No comments:

Post a Comment