Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Fairy Tail Chapter 324: Awesome Fight Ahead

Comments:
Pretty decent chapter, I'm pretty much satisfied with the turns of events, but not too excited to be honest.

We did get some new information in this chapter, Future Rogue explained to us about the two ways of using the Eclipse gates and that (Future) Lucy closed the gates or at least that's what he thinks happened. There's one reason why I like this 'twist' and that is that it really looks seemingly impossible for her to do such thing especially now that Rogue revealed that it's going to happen. It leaves a lot of room to speculation and I have to say that I really don't have the faintest idea what the real reason could be that the gates were closed.

I do hope that the conclusion for this isn't something too lame of an excuse for Mashima to have built up these events, but I like to stay somewhat optimistic even though Fairy Tail hasn't made really any excellent twists in the past. The most of the charm of Fairy Tail for me came from the obvious shonen qualities that the series has, but I'd hope to see more clearer character growth development. It's been a bit too shallow for a bit too long and I'm pretty much hoping to see some kind of change to that.

Regardless of that I'm interested in seeing where the story will progress from here and I'm very happy to see that the manga is in such place where so many possibilities are at hand and I can't really even hope to predict what's going to happen. It's always better to leave at least something behind curtains.


Now of course it's most likely time for Natsu vs. Future Rogue (I did actually mention in one of my previous Recaps that Rogue is one of my favorites in terms of abilities and would have hoped to see more of him: this is may be even more than what I hoped for ;), but what will happen after that will hopefully be interesting rising the series into new heights in terms of enjoyability.

Recap of Fairy Tail Chapter 324: The One That Closed The Gates

-So the Rogue from the future has appeared in front of Natsu and others.

-Hisui is about to open the gate and Jellal + his group are on their way to the castle.

-Rogue explains that there are two ways of using the Eclipse, one is to travel through time and other is to use it as a weapon (Eclipce Cannon). With the cannon they could defeat the ten thousand dragons. He also explains that seven(!) years from now the dragons will have conquered the world.

-He then says that it's Lucy Heartfilia who closes the gate and attacks her at the same time.

-Future Lucy however jumps in front of her taking the possibly fatal hit from the attacks. She says that she never closed the gates.


-Natsu punches Future Rogue strongly, he's crying and is promising to protect the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment