Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Arguably The Best One Piece Theory: "The Inherited Will"

Nickname "Kukriblades" in mangahelpers forums has in my opinion constructed the best One Piece theory that I've read so far and it sounds so plausible that I'm actually a bit disappointed that I read it: if it stands out to be true, then there's a good chance that the story of One Piece is somewhat spoiled for me. You can find the link from the bottom of this text, but be warned: if I could decide again I would not read it to enjoy One Piece fully with all the revelations to come regarding all the mysteries.


I'm going to keep this text pretty much spoiler free, so I'm not going to give out any details here. Basically the theory explains all this (as nickname "Lord Rayleigh" put it very well):
-What is All Blue and why no one has found it
-Why Ancient weapons exist
-Why there was an apology by Joy Boy (and other stuff regarding Joy Boy)
-Why the fishman island will be destroyed
-Why the manga is called One Piece in the first place.

The theory consists of couple of main parts related to One Piece story:

The hidden pattern of the story
As the title says, there's a "hidden" pattern, which pretty much dictates the past and the current events of the story

Roger's dream
Roger is basically a huge mystery in the world of One Piece. We've been revealed some of his intentions, but the underlying meaning behind his actions are (or should I say were) shrouded.

"Project" One Piece
In this part One Piece and the meaning behind it is explained, I really can't think how it could be otherwise.

"Promised day"
The promised day is pretty much related to the concept of "One Piece" and what the storys final aim basically is.

The theory explains all these in so believable manner that I can't think why the story wouldn't go like this. In some way I actually hope that I wouldn't have read the theory, it was indeed amazing, but in a way I've always loved reading the theories since no one has managed to pull all the strings together so well that it would have no holes and that has made me put more trust in Oda. So in a way I really hope that this theory won't come out to be true, but I'm pretty certain that it will have some or very much similarities to the real upcoming One Piece story. Read the theory here


No comments:

Post a Comment