Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

One Piece 708 Spoiler and Summary




No One Piece chapter 708 was really a pain to most of the fans including me, everyday we keep looking for the source of One Piece 708 Spoiler. As soon as we get the latest One Piece 708 Spoiler, then we will post it here immediately. But if any of you got the One Piece 708 Spoiler early, please share to us here by posting it on the comments area (texts and links are ok).

Meanwhile lets talk about what will happen in the One Piece 708 Spoiler, with the appearance of “The Fighting King” Elizabello things become more complicated. More and more famous people being introduced, I feel like the whole One Piece story line style has changed dramatically after the 2 years of time skip. Before this it was all about of their journey to recruit new member, I wonder what are happening next. I don't like this so called king who only can use one punch, I want him to lose in One Piece 708 Spoiler. His objective to win and fighting style have nothing to respect.

The Corrida Coliseum is taking too much of time, it will take a very long time to finish this arc. The situation will only get worst if Luffy won the battle there, but that's how One Piece operate being complicated in a way that everyone can understand easily, The block B should finish in One Piece 708 Spoiler, I support Bellamy to be the winner in One Piece 708 Spoiler.

The Block B preliminary reminds me of White Beard crew, full of big and strong people and many of them really look like a beast. The new world is a real story where only the strongest live, the weak people can live only under the protection of strong forces. If One Piece 708 Spoiler get out early, the first think I want to check Hyakudanhack the Fishman. He is Jimbe friend but what is he doing in the arena, what is his purpose to fight there alone. I hope I can get the explaination in One Piece 708 Spoiler.

Previously we had seen long hand tribe, and now Blue Gilly appear from long legged tribe. What else we can see in One Piece 708 Spoiler, too much information in just one arc hahaha. One Piece 708 Spoiler become more and more wanted, some One piece maybe in dying mood waiting for  One Piece 708 Spoiler to release. It's all because of  One Piece 708 Spoiler popularity among us, who get the information will be the first fan to be happy.

I almost forget about Straw Hat Luffy, I wonder what will happen since his identity was exposed by the one big guy. He was claiming that he had a fierce battle with Garp (Luffy grandpa) in the past. Is he an ally or an enemy in One Piece 708 Spoiler, I want him to be an ally to Straw Hat at least until this arc finish. I can tell his power is on par with the admiral, what kind of fight in One Piece 708 Spoiler with these kind of all strong people? It makes me cannot wait for One Piece 708 Spoiler to get release..

No comments:

Post a Comment